XV Brazilian Symposium on Software Engineering
Journal of Software Engineering Research and Development welcomes submissions to the thematic series on the XV Brazilian Symposium on Software Quality.
This special series originates from the XV Brazilian Symposium on Software Quality, which was held in October 2016 at Maceió/Alagoas/Brazil. Initially, it publishes some key contributions presented at the symposium describing different aspects of software quality.
Potential topics include but are not limited to:
- Software Process Quality
- Software Product Quality
- Service Process Quality
- Software Process Assessment
- Software Process Evaluation
- Software Process Improvement
- Software Product Improvement
- Software Process Modelling
- Software Quality Models and Standards
- Education in Software Quality
- Web Software Quality
- Software Quality for SOA
Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure you have carefully read the submission guidelines for Journal of Software Engineering Research and Development. The complete manuscript should be submitted through the Journal of Software Engineering Research and Development submission system. To ensure that you submit to the correct thematic series please select the appropriate thematic series in the drop-down menu upon submission. In addition, indicate within your cover letter that you wish your manuscript to be considered as part of the thematic series on "XV Brazilian Symposium on Software Quality". All submissions will undergo rigorous peer review and accepted articles will be published within the journal as a collection.
Deadline for submissions: 15 April 2017
Heitor Costa, UFLA, Brazil firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions will also benefit from the usual advantages of open access publication:
- Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient
- High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
- No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data and video footage
- Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed
For editorial enquiries please contact email@example.com
Sign up for article alerts to keep updated on articles published in Journal of Software Engineering Research and Development - including articles published in this thematic series!